In 2022/2023, JCamp 180 is offering a series of webinars designed to give camp professionals the tools and skills to increase recruitment and retention. The series emphasizes the core elements of enrollment: strong storytelling, top-notch customer service, data-driven decision making, and a great summer program, and will focus primarily on the first three elements.
This, the first webinar in the series, will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2 PM Eastern.
The session title is It’s all about the Fundamentals: Successful elements of Recruitment & Retention
and it features Isaac Mamaysky, Founder & Director, Camp Zeke and Becky Metzger, Assistant Camp Director, Camp Ruach-Bridgewater JCC
Registration in the series will include all seven webinars. However, participation in all sessions is NOT required. Join the sessions that are most relevant for you and your camp only.
The series is designed for all camps: small and large camps; day and overnight camps; camps struggling with retention/recruitment and those doing well and looking to improve.
>> Register for the 2022/2023 Enrollment Series today!
Full Series Schedule:
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2 PM Eastern - It’s all about the Fundamentals: Successful elements of Recruitment & Retention, featuring Isaac Mamaysky, Founder & Director, Camp Zeke and Alanna Steinberg, Camp Director, Camp Ruach-Bridgewater JCC
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2 PM Eastern - Creating Raving Fans: Customer service to make your families sing your praises, featuring Lisa Cooper, Family Relations & Outreach Director, Camp Ramah in California, Rabbi Eliav Bock, Executive Director, Camp Ramah in the Rockies, and Eytan Graubart, Executive Director, Pinemere Camp
- Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2 PM Eastern - Don't Be Scared of Data - It’s Your Friend: Let data guide your recruitment and retention work, featuring Ami Hersh, Director, and Paul Horvath, Program Coordinator, Camp Ramah Nyack
- Thursday, Jan. 19, 2 PM Eastern - Tell me a story: What makes you unique? How do you share your “why” with your families? featuring Travis Allison, Co Founder & Co Owner, Go Camp Pro
- Thursday, Feb. 16, 2 PM Eastern - Partnerships & Incentives: Motivating campers, staff, and parents to be partners in your recruitment process, featuring Jodi Sperling & Mitch Morgan, Co-Directors, Camp Kingswood and Michael Wax, Camp Director, Beber Camp
- Wednesday, March 8, 2 PM Eastern - Getting the word out: Marketing & Communications planning for successful recruitment. Zach Duitch, Executive Director and Alex Ruby, Marketing and Communication Coordinator, Camp Solomon Schechter
- Wednesday, March 29, 2 PM Eastern - Bringing it all together: What do you need and what are you working on as we sprint towards summer? Speakers TBD.