Professional Development Program Travel Policy
New Policy for JCamp 180 Program Participation-related Travel Expenses
JCamp 180 recognizes that participants in our Professional Development Programs make a significant commitment of time and energy in working to help improve their camps’ performance. While the expense of delivering quality programs is significant, we do not want cost to be a barrier to camps’ participation. Toward that end, JCamp 180 has revised our Professional Development Program Participant Travel Policy for 2022 and onward.
Notes: Attendees to the JCamp 180 Annual Conference will arrange and pay for their own transportation and hotel accommodations. This Travel Policy is subject to change.
- There is no cost to participants for the program activities or related resources.
- Participants in JCamp 180 programs holding on-site trainings and retreats will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the host site.
- JCamp 180 will arrange and provide complimentary overnight accommodations at the host site - two nights, single occupancy.
- JCamp 180 will provide kosher meals to participants at the host site for the duration of the training/retreat. In the event that participants are responsible for any meals during the event, JCamp 180 will endeavor to communicate this in advance.
- Participants will be responsible for all personal expenses at the host site.
If you have any questions about our policy, please email email@example.com