GLI+ is a new, all-virtual training for camp teams who’ve completed GIFT Leadership Institute (GLI).
The purpose is to guide your team in establishing or strengthening a Major Donor Program to lead to greater donor loyalty, deeper engagement, and fundraising breakthroughs.
is invitation-only. Organizations that have completed GLI are eligible to take part in GLI+
In GLI+ you will:
Even if your camp has enjoyed some success with major donor work
- Learn how to establish and build a major donor program
- Learn how to design and conduct donor “discovery” meetings
- Create individual goals and plans to meet those goals for each donor
- Roll out your plans and conduct supportive progress meetings for portfolio holders
, you will benefit from GLI+
’s focus on:
A reminder that to participate in GLI+ you must have full participation….
- Proactively identifying and qualifying more donors
- Assigning donor portfolios to each team member
- Crafting individual, customized strategies for each of the top 10% of your donors
- Establishing a team approach to portfolio management with regular progress check-ins to assure progress, troubleshoot issues, and maintain mutual accountability
GLI+ Key Dates
- Establish a team of (at minimum) your Executive Director, top development staff, and a lay leader. I strongly encourage you to include some program staff (e.g., camp director) and multiple board members
- Attend two, 120-minute webinars teaching the Structures, Behaviors, and Hearts & Minds of establishing or growing a Major Donor Program
- Attend one, 120-minute webinar focusing on emerging questions, troubleshooting challenges, and breakthroughs
- Attend monthly check-in calls with ALL participating GLI+ camps
- Introductory Webinar Part 1: Monday, Jan. 23, 3-5 pm EST
- Introductory Webinar Part 2: Wednesday, Jan. 25, 3-5 pm EST
- Breakthroughs and Questions: Monday, March 27, 3-5 pm EST
- Monthly GLI+ calls, January through October: Second Monday of the month, 3-5 pm EST
Please contact us if you have any questions about the program.