Building on JCamp 180's Choose Abundance report
, this webinar featured a conversation about how building a Culture of Philanthropy can transform camps and other organizations.
On Wednesday, April 26
, JCamp 180 Director Sarah Eisinger, JCamp 180 Consultant Laurie Herrick, author of the Choose Abundance
book and co-author of the report, and Mark Shapiro, President and CEO of the Harry & Rose Samson Family JCC of Milwaukee discussed the work they’ve done in transforming their fundraising and how your camp can get started or grow your existing efforts in building a Culture of Philanthropy.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
>> Watch the webinar recording on the Choose Abundance page
- What a Culture of Philanthropy is and how it differs from traditional fundraising.
- The benefits of building a Culture of Philanthropy.
- Challenges organizations might face and how to overcome them.
- What organizations can do to get started on the journey of building a Culture of Philanthropy.
- What organizations can do to deepen their Culture of Philanthropy.