Photo by Kaboompics.com from Pexels
As we approach Valentine’s Day, what better time to show your donors how much you appreciate them?
Of course, stewardship is important all year-round. Check out these top 5 stewardship resources (and bonus resources!) to make donor love a priority this year.
- Sample Thank You Letter Template from Lisa Sargent – A fabulous “Thank You Letter” is the number one best way to love your donors. Check out this template for tips to make your Thank You letter show authentic gratitude.
- When "Thank You" Isn’t Enough: The Art of Donor Stewardship Webinar Recording – This 33-minute webinar gets beyond the thank you note by detailing many ways you can steward your donors all year long.
- Sample Stewardship Chart – Need a plan to help you ensure you steward your various donors all year long? This chart can help you organize your touchpoints across different donor groups.
- Legacy Touchpoints Diagram – Don’t forget your Legacy Society Members, either! This diagram from Life & Legacy lists a number of potential stewardship actions to be sure your Legacy Society Members feel the love this year, too.
- Postcards: A Super Fun and Easy Stewardship Opportunity – Read this article about how Camp Centerland created and shared a fun, powerful stewardship postcard during the summer.
Take the time to find authentic ways to show your donors how much you appreciate them all year long, not just on Valentine’s Day!
Written by Kevin Martone. Kevin is the Technology Program Manager with JCamp 180. His focus area is in applying technology (database management, communications) to support fundraising and outreach efforts. Kevin leads JTEC (JCamp 180 Training in Effective Communications) and co-leads Data2Donors, a program to help camps prioritize their database for improved Alumni outreach and fundraising.
Who we are: JCamp 180 is a program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF). Our goal is to significantly enhance the long-term effectiveness of nonprofit Jewish camps in North America. To meet this goal, we provide affiliated Jewish camps with consulting services, annual conferences, shared resources, professional development, and matching grant opportunities. Find more at www.jcamp180.org
Technology Program Manager