Fundraising Training (GIFT)
Raising significant resources in today's market requires a level of leadership, professionalism, and knowledge of relationship fundraising. JCamp 180 GIFT Fundraiser's Training is structured to provide an understanding of theories of fundraising, tools for implementation, and individual action plans. GIFT was designed in response to requests from camps to have an in-depth training for development professionals.
Through an intensive schedule of online and face-to-face learning opportunities, participants will be actively engaged in developing relevant curriculum and building a network of peer relationships. They will leave with the understanding and skills to help transform their camp into one with a strong culture of philanthropy which permeates their organization.
Participants in GIFT will:
- Create and implement a fundraising breakthrough project for camp
- Set an ambitious fundraising goal that results in a substantial increase in donations
- Establish a working Development Committee which creates and implements a dynamic overall fundraising plan for camp
- Plan and participate in effective face-to-face solicitations
- Understand the critical elements of annual giving, major gifts, and donor stewardship
- Powerfully articulate the importance, scope, unique role and significance of philanthropy and volunteerism
- Lead the organization in creating and sustaining a culture of fundraising