End-of-Year Appeal Letter Writing Clinic
A LIVE and interactive online clinic from JCamp 180
On Tuesday, October 15, JCamp 180 Mentors Julia Riseman and Dan Kirsch and Technology Program Manager Kevin Martone led a live and interactive presentation on writing appeal letters that inspire greater giving and a deeper fondness for your Jewish Camp. They shared basic tricks of the trade and provided an understanding of how your letter will be read and acted on (or not).
The presentation portion of the Webinar is ~16 minutes long, with another 30 minutes of lively Q&A with the live participants.
This clinic covered:
- Proven practices for appeal letters that raise more money
- Mistakes to avoid at all costs
- Inspiration to get you started
- Your questions answered
Should you view this Webinar recording? Yes - if you are a Camp Staff, volunteer, or Board member and...
- You've been asked to draft the appeal letter,
- It is your job to get the letter printed and out in the mail, or
- You are responsible for reading, editing, or approving the appeal letter.
Questions? Please contact Julia Riseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Archived Webinar Here:
Be Noticed - How to Make Your Camp's Appeal Letter Stand Out - Tips to make your camp's appeal letter stand out for your readers and prompt them to act.
How to Write a Great Appeal Letter - 14 insightful tips for writing a compelling appeal letter.
See the archived conversation from the live Webinar below: